Last updated: 22 May 2021
Collection of information
Information we collect automatically through the app
We do not collect any Personal Information from and about you, which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, photograph, precise geolocation information, credit card information and user names.
The only Personal Information collected by our apps is unique device identifier for advertising (“advertising ID”), for example, Google Advertiser ID or Apple ID For Advertising.
We can collect some Non-personal information about you, which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact you personally, including:
- information about you such as your age, non-precise geolocation information, gender etc.
- information about your device, hardware/software/firmware, screen resolution etc.
- information about your use of the app, game progress, scores, preferred options etc.
Information we get through other sources
If you submit information through our website or email we cannot control type of the info you submit and privacy level of such info. See the following sections to know how we store and process such Directly-sent Information.
Processing and usage of information
Personal Information we use:
• to provide children (as this term is construed under GDPR in EU, COPPA in the US and relevant applicable legislation in other jurisdictions) with reasonable contextual advertisements in the app.
• to provide non-child users that have given us consent to share their advertising IDs with our ad network partners (as further specified under Sharing of Information) for the purpose of serving them with personalized advertisement in the app (behavioral advertising / targeted advertising).
Non-personal Information we use:
• to monitor and analyze general statistics about distribution of the app: audience, countries, devices, installs and sessions amounts, and maintain and develop the app based on this experience;
• to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the app;
Processing of Directly-sent information
As mentioned above we can get unregulated data and information from the users by email or through the website contact form. Mostly we ignore and do not process any Personal Information from such requests, only analyse some general feedback about our apps, complaints and recommendations to improve quality of our apps. But in special cases, including support requests, accidental purchases, personal data removal requests, any kind of complaints about our apps and service – we can use required Personal Information to resolve an issue and satisfy the user.
Storage of information
We will store your data for as long as necessary in order to provide you with the app or otherwise fulfil the purposes as described above, unless further storage is required in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or to comply with applicable law, including accounting rules.
Your data are deleted or anonymized as soon as it no longer serves one of the above mentioned purposes and in any event no later than three (3) years after your interaction with our apps has ceased.
Some of our apps are targeted directly to children, that is specified in Google Play store publishing information. In such apps we do not.